Getting married? Then you are probably planning your wedding and looking for honeymoon ideas. The average cost of a honeymoon in the United States is just under $5,000, and the average cost of a wedding is just over $30,000. Planning to have the best of both can be a challenge. More and more couples are choosing destination weddings in all-inclusive wedding venues at their honeymoon location. These honeymoon ideas will help you decide on your destination honeymoon and wedding to match.
Honeymoon Ideas in Tampa
Honeymoon ideas and things to do in the coastal city of Tampa are not difficult to discover. White sandy beaches in the sunshine state make it a romantic adventure and the perfect place to say “I do.” Host a romantic ceremony in Tampa, and enjoy these honeymoon ideas that you will absolutely love:
1. Honeymoon Island State Park is edged by a beautiful shoreline and crystal clear water. You can spend the day collecting seashells or hiking the trails together with this romantic honeymoon idea.
2. Experience a hot air balloon ride over Tampa, where you’ll be swept away to cloud 9. Enjoy a sunrise excursion and soar over the breathtakingly beautiful coastal city. This honeymoon idea is an unforgettable experience.
3. Take a sunset sail cruse at Dolphin Landings Charter Boat Center. Sail on a luxury yacht and explore Boca Ciega Bay.
4. Hillsborough River State Park is a romantic honeymoon idea. Bike the scenic route, picnic by the river, and camp overnight.
5. Coastal Kayak Charters takes you on an adventure at Shell Key Preserve to experience the beautiful Florida landscape beneath the romantic sunset.
Host your destination wedding at Crystal Ballroom North Tampa, and enjoy these honeymoon ideas in the romantic city of Tampa. While some couples are renting tables, décor, floral arrangements, centerpieces and drapes, and seeking out expensive venues that provide limited service with a high price tag, the all-inclusive Crystal Ballroom North Tampa is making dream weddings possible at a cost below the nations average.
Meet with an in-house design team and planners to customize your unique theme with napkins, linens, sashes, runners, overlays, chargers, votives, and centerpieces at the location of your dreams with a price tag you can afford. Contact Crystal Ballroom North Tampa to plan your destination wedding and these honeymoon ideas.